Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Everyone else is doing it.

So my buddy DKEG shoots me an email asking some questions about his blog and how to embed a hyper-link. "I'm not really sure" was my reply as I've never had one. Then I go on and throw some html text his way, like I know what I'm doing....which I don't. Then I spout off about http this and html that. You know, trying to impress him or stroke my ego. Not sure which....probably both. All the while I'm thinking there has to be a simple button in the text editor that allows him to make a link. I didn't feel right asking him for his user name and password, that's kinda like asking a buddy to borrow a pair of unwashed baggies. You just don't do it. Anyhoo, I think maybe I'll just set up a simple blog, hell I already had a Google account, why not? This way if he hits me with any more questions I can test them out in a controlled environment. A simple click in his blog and I'm on my way to becoming yet another statistic. One more white guy that rides bikes and has a blog. Like the world needs another one.

2 comments:

DaveG said...

Well, get to work! Where are the posts!

Todd said...

I know, I know. I don't want to get too wrapped up in this thing though.